1° day (CEFALU’- CACCAMO CASTLE)
Possible departure from Palermo.
Meeting with guide, accommodation in private coach / car to visit Cefalù. Walking till the Norman Cathedral, the wash house through suggestive streets Free time for shopping
Accommodation in a 4-star hotel and lunch. In the afternoon guided tour of the Castle of Caccamo, one of the few manors in Sicily. Guided tour along the streets that lead into rooms and terraces; the courtyards and prisons are noteworthy, as well as the sensational collection of period weapons and clothes
Back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight
2° day (PALERMO)
Breakfast at the hotel, delivery of the rooms, accommodation by coach and visit of the historic center of Palermo.
Visit of the Royal Palace and Palatine Chapel. Walk to the Cathedral, observing the most beautiful buildings of the Spanish era and passing through Villa Bonanno where the excavations of a Roman domus have been found, through the Porta Nuova.
Continue along the Corso Vittorio Emanuele and stop in Piazza Bologni, the setting for many historical events in ancient Palermo.
Walk to Vigliena Square (better known as "4 Canti") and visit the Fountain of P.zza Pretoria (or "of the Shame"). Lunch at a local restaurant with tastings of typical products and walk to admire the Massimo Theater and the Politeama Theater.
Transfer in the direction of Castelvetrano. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel. Dinner and overnight
3° day (MAZARA DEL VALLO - SELINUNTE)
Breakfast at the hotel and room delivery. Departure for Mazara del Vallo. Visit of the Museum of the dancing satyr, the baroque church of San Francesco, the Arab casbah and the suggestive wooden theater.
Back to the hotel for lunch. Departure for the visit of the Archaeological area of Selinunte and its Temples: the guided tour of the park takes place aboard an electric train that makes stops at the most important sites and temples. back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight
4° day (ERICE)
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Erice and walk to the Castle of Venus. walking along the charming historic center of the medieval village.
Free lunch. Return to Palermo for departure
€ 699.00 Price for min. 6 paying Single room supplement € 90.00 Third adult / child in triple room € 609.00 Infant 0-2 years not completed in bed with parents free Medical and luggage insurance € 15.00 p.p.
• Tour leader / guide • Coach / minibus / car with 9 seats • Overnight stays in 4-star hotel with full board drinks included • Lunch on the second day • Tasting of the typical Erice dessert • Free gadget
• Entrance fees to sites, monuments and museums (see summary table) • Lunches where not specified (fourth day) • Tips and extras in general • Anything not expressly indicated in "the price includes" • City tax
• CEFALU ': Hotel Sabbie d’Oro Santa Lucia or similar • CASTELVETRANO: Esperidi Park Hotel
• Trip cancellation insurance • Extra transfers for unscheduled excursions
• CASTLE OF CACCAMO € 6.00 • ROYAL PALACE PALATINE CHAPEL € 12.00 • MAZARA MUSEUM € 10.00 • SELINUNTE ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK BY TRAIN € 15.00